Monday, January 30, 2012

new cards

First: to surfsister I hope that your ankle gets better I know what it is like to be out of the water for some time. two year ago I was standing on my (wet) front porch with my worn out flip flop when I found my self on the ground with 4 broken ribs I was out of the water for 8 week.

     next; I got my business cards that my brother gave me for chritmas( he took the pic's at christmas time) look so good. also a hand board I made for a good friend of mine. I  traded it for a bag of hone made hot tortillas yum yum. I think I got the best of the deal!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mr. Mike. I am doing my best to sit quietly and let this thing heal. The one happy thing I have waiting for my return to the water is that someone is making me a paipo. YAY!!! It'll be a few months before I get it (or use it), but I've been wanting one forever. And now it's going to happen. YAY!!!

    Keep blogging! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAIPOS ARE COOL I HAVE BEEN MAKEING THEM FOR OVER 50 YEARS

    ReplyDelete